Monday, April 18, 2011

Five year Dream has come true


I had a wish to write a blog before joining MCA(2007) at St.Joseph's college. But I didn't have a time to make it and share something. I thought dont have a time, but I had a time. Anyway today I am very happy because of my five year of dream about to come true. I really want to share my first blogging experience here.

Now the time is 1:22 AM. I already started sleeping, switched off lights by 12:12 itself after posted birthday wishes of friend Himanshu on facebook. But I didnot sleep. I tried, tried, tried more. But sleep god has not come. Nobody can sleep early if he slept more than four hours in a day time like what I did today. So much of thinking also disturbed me. Then I realised that why dont I write my first blog today instead of laying on the bed for long time without sleeping. Took my mobile and specs, opened the browser in my mobile. I would wonder if the browser page loads in the first time itself. Thanks to aircel gprs. Its showed "page could not load". Nobody can achieve their long time dream without any difficulties. Then I created new network access points in my mobile and tried again. In the mean time I opened new memo which is like notepad, to write my blog. Finally gprs got connected also the blogger page has too loaded quickly.. But not able to login my account which I have created for six months back. I thought there might be some maintenance going on google side, since it was the night time. Then I continued writing on memo the page. When it showed the popup 1500 characters only allowed, Suddenly I clicked back button. I almost started crying, because all I have wrote are gone. Page looks empty..... I am idiot, I never clicked the save button while writing... Dam it... Then what I do, now I am writing all again... I almost finished, but still its on my mobile's memo page only.. Also I pressed save button for each and every line. God!!!! I have to sleeeep atlest now... I Have goto office today.

Already time is 2:17 AM. I learned onething today, that is never sleep at day times...What happened in the browser, it connected now. ha ha ha.. Then I tried to copy everything from the memo page and paste into the blogger's post page. Oh god, why are you giving too much trouble to me to just write this blog. Bad android mobile, it does not give me a keypad for the blog contents page, since it is neither text box nor text area(multiple line input box). I don't know, who is responsible for this problem google or android? Also, I am not able to copy the contents from the memo page!.... Then how can I send all these contents to my blog page???? Now I have two files. I really worried. When I pressed the menu button of my mobile, there was an option "send via". I thought I can send it to my gmail and copy it from there and paste it to the blogger page at office today night. mmmmmmmm there was no option to connect to my gmail account... It simply displayed sms,blutooth and my office mail app. Hey, you dont need to help me, but atleast you can avoid to giving these trouble, I started thinking myself. Intha mobile a vaangittu na padura padu iruke, appappapapaaa. Then What I do, I sent two mails to my office mail and went to bed with sad feelings. Good night. No no no, good morning...

At office, I started to continue my blogging by 8:19 PM. I know, can access blogger site through office network, because often I read some websphere blogs which gives lot of technical tips, at office only. I copied all of my contents and pasted in to the blogger post, content's page. When I clicked the PUBLISH POST button, then it went to the page "Social Network/Blogging Notification Blocked". So many problems to write my first blog. I remembered the sentence which I had read in one book long time back "Problems are not a worry, its a way to learn new things". I pasted the contents and clicked the SAVE NOW button. Hey, it saved.. saved... because after that I can publish this in my mobile browser from blogs Draft folder.Only typing is a problem in my mobile browser. All you know that what I will do next... Exactly I pressed the PUBLISH POST button on my mobile browser to publish my first blog. Really, I achieved my blogging dream at the end of the day. Hope, today I will sleep early with some happy feelings. Finally my five year dream has come true today... Hope I have to install google app for blogging in my Froyo(Android OS).

Its not an end,........ Just begining.

With love,

Arul.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

Blog which described your blog experience...nice..